Monday, June 15, 2009

Bob and Charlie

THREE DAYS LATER:
"I'm bored," Charlie grumbled.
"Well you won't be bored now," said a ninja that had suddenly popped out from behind a bush.
"Who are you?" Bob asked.
"I cannot disclose my name with a meer civilian," the ninja replied.
"Can you move out of our way then?" Bob asked.
"Yes, but first you must fight me. And win." the ninja answered. Suddenly the song "Kung Fu Fighting" came on. Bob and Charlie knew this was serious.
"So, are you going to fight?" the ninja asked.
"Sure," Bob answered.
"What about you?" the ninja asked Charlie.
"No, I just got my nails done a week ago, and I do not want them ruined," Charlie replied.
"But Charlie, I neeeeeeeeeeed you," Bob pleaded.
"Okay, fine. But if my nails are ruined you pay for the next one," Charlie warned.
"Whatever," Bob said.


No comments:

Post a Comment